Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Just another intro: Knitter  (Read 3052 times)
Knitter
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:28:58 AM »

Hi,

I thought I could introduce myself before the project closes Wink

I usually lurk around some free software projects, been a somewhat steady user of the FreeGameDev forum, work in translating Unknown Horizons to Portuguese, work on making a browser based system that will allow everyone to play their favorite CCG (as long as it is WTactics Cheesy ) easily, well, I try to help with a handful of projects whenever I can.

I've known PARPG for quite some time but I never managed to really look at it, I cloned the core repo but never really used it or tried to look at the code (python was never my thing), still, I'm gonna give it a shot and see where it gets me.

Regards,

Sérgio Lopes, aka Knitter
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:04:27 AM »

Hello Knitter!

I guess we're all waiting for Cardscape to move forward with WT. Here things are not that easy, but we're planning  a release (and migration) soon.

Cheers!

Knitter
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »

Migrating? Where to?

Yeah, Cardscape not moving is a bummer but I can't really talk as I've been struggling to keep Sandscape at a steady pace, it hasn't been easy but the tickets are dropping Cheesy

As for PARPG, I know I just introduced myself in the project but if I can help with the migration just ask (don't ask me to code in python since I'm still trying to get over the space/tab thing Cheesy ).
Beliar
Community member

KarstenBock@gmx.net
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 12:13:17 PM »

Hi and welcome Knitter.

We need to move our main site, forum and wiki to a different hoster by the end of the year. I think thats what Q_x means.

Wing IDE - http://wingide.com/wingide - Free for OS use
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »

Also restructure how the project operates, so tht it's less disturbing, clean docs from the pile of project's history, plenty of work.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: