Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Thought I'd Introduce Myself  (Read 5298 times)
skeet70
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »

Hey there, thought I'd introduce myself since I threw up an opinion on the forums yesterday.
I'm interested in helping out with programming the project, currently have a lot on my plate in regards to class/work/freelance, but as soon as the class bit slacks off in the next week or so I was planning on getting my hands dirty.

I'm a computer science student in Montana, currently with no experience with game programming, but I know and use Python as my main language at work as well as programming experience from previous jobs and classes and such.

Getting experience with working on a game is top priority for me, and this project seems like as good as any to lend my skills to. Idea sounds really interesting, and you seem to have a decent community just itching to make content, with a major need for a framework, which encourages me to help build that framework.

Any questions, let me know, I'm hoping to get started within the next week or two after I finish up midterms and a freelance web design project I've got going.

Murph / skeet70
rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »

A.. a programmer? Must be a mirage. The place to look is on anything with beliar's name on it. Try IRC, he may well be on. He's the man to talk to.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
skeet70
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 03:34:34 AM »

Maybe, just don't look at me too closely and maybe some work will get done Wink. I'll have to talk to beliar then! I'll be on IRC after today hopefully (last midterm!).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:42:46 AM by skeet70 » Logged
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 08:06:54 AM »

Hello!

if you want to get familiar with game programming, that's the right way Wink
Welcome aboard!

skeet70
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:44:45 PM »

Thanks! Hope it turns out, still haven't gotten started  Angry couple of freelancing requests that I can't turn down with ComicCon to save for Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: