Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Meeting Proposal - Sat 25. Februar 2012 OR the Saturday afterwards (or Friday?  (Read 4161 times)
shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:35:28 PM »

Hi,

I think we should have a meeting soon.

Please state which day you would prefer.

Also, even if you can not attend, get your your opinion into the pot please. Especially as for the future and shape of the project.

We need to decide on a few answers to questions. (I'll compile a list of questions eventually.)

On my list of important topics:

- Rebranding of the project. I suggest a new logo, a new colour theme (and make it consistent across the whole project). Updating the wiki (content that is no longer true, gets corrected, or removed.)

- A reachable goal - both a goal for the project in itself, but also goal for within the actual GAME. Q_x mentioned one thing we lack, which is fighting. Fighting is important for quests that are violent. So we need to decide what we lack here.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:37:22 PM by shevegen » Logged

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:49:24 AM »

I'd make it a bit different:
let's chat through the week, brainstorm any ideas, sort them all out in terms of pre- and post-release and pre- and post-having parpg.net infrastructure running.
This should produce two set of topics to be discussed: what do we want to do at all and when if we do. Those could be discussed in detail.
Third and fourth are the future shape of the project (that is dealing without the hosting) and the future shape of the game.

I'm simply afraid that even having 4 hour long meeting window won't lead to any consensus if we won't brainstorm for days before.

I'll be available at any time on 24-26 Feb, apart from the time you guys wouldn't attend either. My proposal is having it between 20 and 22 GMT on Saturday, and if needed - same time on Sunday. Just a proposal.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: