Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New writer  (Read 3666 times)
p_gwriter
Community member

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm interested in joining the Writing Department. Maybe start proposals that would connect the multitudes of ideas previously made. I'm discouraged by not having the opportunity to easily put stuffs directly in the game. But I've heard about parpg from way back and was impressed by parpg's community.

I've chatted with some of you in the irc as newbie2015.

I'm based in Taiwan and make comics as a hobby. some of my stuff can be found at http://pguzmanos.deviantart.com/gallery/

Catch you guys later!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:38:16 PM by p_gwriter » Logged
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »

Hi!
Nice works you have there on deviant Smiley

When on IRC - catch other writers to stay up to date with concepts. There is quite significant brainstorm going out there.

As for putting stuff directly into game - editors are still in or before prototyping stage. This is all really still in production. This has some drawbacks (you will have to wait long and do awful lot of sketching and brainstorming before the game will be playable), but also there are bright sides of project being in early stages, mostly the fact that you can influence the shape of whole game, and help to build really good RPG toolset.

As for whole project - I think we are aiming into something really big, and it takes time (and awful lot of work) to do it. Currently we are trying to set up regular weekly dev meetings and to start new sprint cycle.

rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »

Confusion reigns supreme in the land of Rowan, for he knows not what the comics mean.

I like the  style, especially in "Age", although the only comic that made sense to me was the "Taiwan giving everyone money" bit, which I've previously suggested would've been much better for Britain than bailing out the banks.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: