Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Doodle: Weekly Developer Meeting Day and Time  (Read 5538 times)
Technomage
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:20:40 AM »

I've set up a Doodle for us to schedule weekly developer meetings. Please visit http://www.doodle.com/dy486qpy33tm9z7n and list the times and days of the week you would be able to attend a 30-60 minute meeting each week to discuss the current state of the project.

Local times should be displayed automatically, but double check the drop-down list just above the poll and make sure it displays your timezone.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:25:17 PM by Technomage » Logged

"There are more atoms in the period at the end of this sentence than you can count in a lifetime." Science is awesome.

zenbitz
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »

Since the vast majority of these meeting times are while I am at work, I will sometimes have full or partial conflicts.  For example, normally I am free thursday (except for 1 meeting) but this week is bad.  When I have a partial conflict I will have the IRC on but might be busy, you know, working.  A "full" conflict means that I have another "real" meeting (I have lots of meetings).

We are not denying them an ending...
We are denying them a DISNEY ending - Icelus
qubodup
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:34:20 AM »

I'm not available until May.

rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »

Well, that's not too far away.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
Technomage
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 04:12:45 PM »

So far Tuesdays from 7pm ~ 8pm look good. Conflicts will be inevitable given the timezone issues, but as long as we are all able to meet most of the time we should be okay. I don't envision these meetings being replacements for asynchronous dialog either, so even if we can't find a common time I don't think it will be too big of an issue.

If we can agree to a common time by Friday of this week I think we should go ahead and hold the first meeting next week, unless there are any objections.

"There are more atoms in the period at the end of this sentence than you can count in a lifetime." Science is awesome.

Technomage
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:21 PM »

It looks like Sundays, 8-9 pm UTC is the winner. We haven't heard from qubodup, taldor, and kb1pkl yet, but lets plan on having our first meeting next Sunday, May 1 at 8 pm UTC. I'll start another thread to discuss what the meeting agenda should be.

zenbitz
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »

Yeah, I those "maybes" on sundays are real maybes for me.  I can try to make them sometimes though!

I think we should have a meeting during the week as well (Tues?)

We are not denying them an ending...
We are denying them a DISNEY ending - Icelus
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: