Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Might not be on for a few days...  (Read 2433 times)
Technomage
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2011, 09:00:26 AM »

Hi all,

Unfortunately a family emergency has come up which requires the bulk of my attention for the next couple of days, and potentially a week or more. I will try to complete the character creation GUI by tomorrow evening and commit all of my code (finished or not) so that others can work on it if needed.

I'm really sorry about bugging out at the last minute Sad I'll be on IRC when possible, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on tasks.

"There are more atoms in the period at the end of this sentence than you can count in a lifetime." Science is awesome.

qubodup
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »

Hi all,

Unfortunately a family emergency has come up which requires the bulk of my attention for the next couple of days, and potentially a week or more. I will try to complete the character creation GUI by tomorrow evening and commit all of my code (finished or not) so that others can work on it if needed.

I'm really sorry about bugging out at the last minute Sad I'll be on IRC when possible, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on tasks.
thanks for the notice! I'll try to get the job done as much as I can Smiley
aspidites
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 03:55:07 AM »

That's the beauty of open source -- when life happens, you can simply commit your code and take care of business.

I hope all goes well, bro. We'll still be here when you get back.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: