Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kaanyr Vhok  (Read 3240 times)
rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: February 09, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »

I don't think this is how introductions are supposed to work...

Kaanyr has posted in the forums, but not said hello!
I'll just leave this here, with a message of greeting:

Hello, Kaanyr! The forums are interesting and everything, but if you visit us on IRC (there's a little link up at the top), that's the best way to get involved. It's usually fairly lively, if for no other reason than because I'm usually in it (and I can't shut up for five minutes). Welcome to PARPG, may you enjoy your stay, and I hope it's a long one.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
qubodup
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »

In post-apocalyptic russia thread welcomes you!

:]
Kaanyr Vhok
Community member

And I ran so far away I found Indieopia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »

Well hello back to everyone especially  rowanthepreacher and qubodup. Ive visited the IRC a couple times as a guest or as Max. You'll probably see me stop by more often.  I've posted some on rpgcodex I'm much like the typical codexer/old school gamer cept I'm not a bigot, I think action RPGs have potential and I liked Oblivion.

The codex is where I discovered PARPG.
I've followed it some since then. I was really busy and didnt have much time to contribute anything beyond informing people until I joined the lines of unemployment.  I was working in the game industry at the time. It was one of those things where people ship with the game.  So myself and another individual who shipped with the game along with a few other folks started to focus more on what was a kind of a think tank business model that involved the servicing of indie projects. Beyond that there is a lot more to it but its kinda technical and probably boring too. The model became Indieopia and the website is going to launch soon.

"I killed my dinner with karate / Kick 'em in the face, taste the body / Shallow work is the work that I do" -The Book of Right-On
rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »

Ah! you're the Indieopia people I've been hearing about. That sounds like a worthy and awesome expenditure of effort.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: