Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer/Spelling Nazi, ready and willing.  (Read 3417 times)
rowanthepreacher
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

Hello. In my never ending quest to find something to hold my attention for five minutes, I stumbled upon this gem. Having half-committed myself to several projects, only to realise that the dev team are about as dedicated to their game as a Praying Mantis is to a long-term relationship.

So, I had a look at the forums. 14 people on today, at peak. Wow. For a niche indie game still labelled as a tech demo, that's pretty impressive stuff.

I guess this brings me to the part where I actually introduce myself. Well... I'm Rowan, and I'd be honoured to help. Not much else to me, honestly. I've been trying to get my teeth into something that isn't sitting on my arse and looking for work, but this looks like a project active enough to actually keep me going when the novelty has worn off.

Primarily I'm an out-of-practice writer, but I'll learn anything asked of me if it'll help out.

P.S. Very impressed. For a genre of games that like to be thought of as gritty and realistic, post-apocalyptic games tend to be about as bleak and hardcore as a toddler's birthday party.

Testiculos habet et bene pendentes.
mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 01:38:13 AM »

Heya rowan :-) We already spoke at IRC but I'll formally say hi here as well. Welcome on the forums.
kb1pkl
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »

Hello Rowan, welcome to PARPG!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: