Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Another Python Developer  (Read 2423 times)
Xvasair
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: February 01, 2010, 05:09:42 AM »

Hi everyone, I heard about this project on sourceforge a few weeks ago. I've been using Python for my personal projects for the last few years, so hopefully I can help out. I haven't really done much game programming (or, rather, what I have done was mostly centered around networking...such as coding a MUD variant in Java). But, I'm open to learning something new.

I have downloaded everything, and it seems to work. Is there a particular way I should get started on something? Should I just look at the trac tickets for something to do?
maximinus
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 07:33:01 AM »

Is there a particular way I should get started on something? Should I just look at the trac tickets for something to do?

You can look at trac tickets sure, that's a great way to start: also, this question is answered here - http://forums.parpg.net/index.php?topic=654.0, although you posted the question before I wrote the answer.

Best place to meet is in IRC, TBH, but that might depend on your time zone. Where do you come from?

Science is open-source religion
shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »

Should I just look at the trac tickets for something to do?

IRC would be best in my opinion, but if you want to close an easy trac ticket go ahead.

The second best option would be if you could help out maximinus though, he is right now the man who wants to shape up the python code heavily.

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
Xvasair
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »

I'm from Texas, so my time zone is CST. I'll see if you I can catch any of you on IRC (my schedule is pretty flexible these next few weeks).
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: