Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: dawtih the 'musician'  (Read 2636 times)
dawith
Community member

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »

Hello.
 A few words about me (and only a few, because I am doing school stuff  Wink)
 I've been involved in computer music creation/production for about 12 years, since when I was about 13 years old. My main music style have allways been Drum 'n' bass, but I've been experimenting with music a lot. And I am an avid fan of the Fallout series. That's why I was interested in contributing to PARPG.
 On IRC (#parpg) it was suggested that the music should be fallout-like (dark ambiental) and dynamic (more suspense in combat). I will be doing two versions of a song, one for exploration/adventuring and another one for combat. I already started on a piece, but right now I cannot work on my music because I have serious problems with my partition table and I'm not in the mood right now to re-install again the OS I need for music production (and that OS is to blame for my partiton table corruption in the first place Smiley). I'll try to repair the table first. But I'm serious about contributing to PARPG and will do so.
 You won't be able to find my music anywhere, though. I always made music just for myself, to express me, but never felt the need to share my work. I only distributed a few CDs to some of my friends. They mostly liked what they heard. I was thinking about making a collection for posting on Jamendo, like The best of dawith xD, but hadn't got to it yet.
 That basically is my introduction. I hope I expressed myself clearly, as I am not a native English speaker and I lack vocabulary.

See you around Wink
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:22:14 PM by dawith » Logged
maximinus
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 04:15:12 PM »

Hey! your English seems good to me... and all input is welcomed... so welcome aboard!

Science is open-source religion
NineOfHearts
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »

Hello.
 A few words about me (and only a few, because I am doing school stuff  Wink)
 I've been involved in computer music creation/production for about 12 years, since when I was about 13 years old. My main music style have allways been Drum 'n' bass, but I've been experimenting with music a lot. And I am an avid fan of the Fallout series. That's why I was interested in contributing to PARPG.
 On IRC (#parpg) it was suggested that the music should be fallout-like (dark ambiental) and dynamic (more suspense in combat). I will be doing two versions of a song, one for exploration/adventuring and another one for combat. I already started on a piece, but right now I cannot work on my music because I have serious problems with my partition table and I'm not in the mood right now to re-install again the OS I need for music production (and that OS is to blame for my partiton table corruption in the first place Smiley). I'll try to repair the table first. But I'm serious about contributing to PARPG and will do so.
 You won't be able to find my music anywhere, though. I always made music just for myself, to express me, but never felt the need to share my work. I only distributed a few CDs to some of my friends. They mostly liked what they heard. I was thinking about making a collection for posting on Jamendo, like The best of dawith xD, but hadn't got to it yet.
 That basically is my introduction. I hope I expressed myself clearly, as I am not a native English speaker and I lack vocabulary.

See you around Wink

Looking forward to listening your music Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: