Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: If we will be more into trac  (Read 4125 times)
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »

If the departments will switch into trac - maybe there will be need of having links to "Development" on wiki and Forums as well?

mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »

Yep, that sounds reasonable to me. I'll dig up the files from our server so we can implement the changes. Should we simply add a Trac link to it or do you have anything different in mind?
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 02:59:21 PM »

Might be straight to Trac for me Smiley

shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

If we are to unify and focus on trac (fine by me) it should also be noted that every department should use trac.

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

Good point shevy. Any volunteers for rewording some articles at the wiki, trying to point out that we've moved to Trac for all departments now? I would look into it but I haven't tackled the map editor tutorial yet so I would like to finish it first before adding more and more tasks to my todo list that I can't tackle due lack of time in the end.

EDIT: Trac links have been now added to the blog's, forums' and wiki's top navigation.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 01:34:10 PM by mvBarracuda » Logged
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

Yes, it works, thanks Smiley

Kaydeth
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

Good point shevy. Any volunteers for rewording some articles at the wiki, trying to point out that we've moved to Trac for all departments now? I would look into it but I haven't tackled the map editor tutorial yet so I would like to finish it first before adding more and more tasks to my todo list that I can't tackle due lack of time in the end.

EDIT: Trac links have been now added to the blog's, forums' and wiki's top navigation.

I like it. I like it a lot.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: