Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Q_x - 2D guy  (Read 14223 times)
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 04:32:38 PM »

mockups - thats the right word!
ok, I'm waiting. And hopefully PNG will work just like anywhere else.

I've moved the discussion there:
http://forums.parpg.net/index.php?topic=650.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:27:46 PM by Q_x » Logged

Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 09:06:37 AM »

Good news for yesterday evening are:
I was able to run puredyne Linux in VM and this way install it into my pendrive.
So I have pretty stable Karmic Koala, ready for some serious media production and programming.

Bad news this is live system (very slow) and it has something like 3GB of space for persistence. So no mass-installation of packages would be possible, just the most important wifi stuff and updates.
After destroying my tools in 2006 and 2008 I won't install any Ubuntu-based distro to HDD (after what happened with Debian - Squeeze its not an option too until it will be stable).

Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »

No contributions yesterday, today and tomorrow. Sorry.
Not exactly real life issue. Polish PnP  RPG project I'm into needs typesetting. This are something like 120-150 pages to do, so one day of error-busting, one day of work, and one day of PR.

shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 03:02:12 AM »

No worries. Just don't fall into a snow-hole ;-)

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 11:31:42 AM »

OK, I'm little more here. I hope I will make the GUI-related stuff until the weekend.

On Saturday I will be back in PR with the PnP e-book,  gathering all amendment and Sunday is planned for sprint straight to the finish line (and all of the PnP project issues that are holding me apart of PARPG, I think). I hope I my eyeballs will survive whole-day strain.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:02:05 PM by Q_x » Logged

Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 01:58:12 PM »

I'm not quite sure if I should place it in "introduce yourself" section. It's been a while since I touched my personal thread here. But it's my only personal thread, so whatever.

What I have to say today is not good, but also not tragic.
Sitting lifestyle for the last decade killed my health a bit. I had to reduce seriously time spent in front of a LCD, so also online activity. What's bad - I'll be (and I'm already) available shorter on IRC. Only this. And what's good about it - well, more time for some other stuff - making concept art for example.
This little change should not lower my productivity, but will cease IRC trolling a bit Cheesy You can always try your luck and PM or e-mail me if there is something important going on or you just need my attention Smiley

shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 03:26:59 AM »

Q_x is one of those guys who is still around and used to be from the very beginning (more or less)!

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »

Somehow I think I should place it here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lindybeige#p/u/35/3JJjYNHZte4

Q_x
Admin
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

Me again Smiley

I have to seriously change how things are rolling in my private life. I have to find a better/another part-time job (you can always help me with this), get myself a bit more on track, more than it was before. To do that properly, I have to take care for my portfolio (and health in general). To do this - again - I have to free my head from most of online stuff and let myself focus a bit more on what's important.

I'll be back, hopefully somewhere around October/November, to help moving things elsewhere and restructure/reorganize the project. I won't be here during the release (but I'll be looking from time to time Wink

Finally - if you have any particular task for me to do - just mail/PM me, I'll prolly have some time free anyway.

Cheers,
Ł
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:41:10 PM by Q_x » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: