Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: DK (that's me!)  (Read 2619 times)
DK
Community member

Personal Pencil Sharpener To Ye Gods

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

Hey I'm Dom, 22 year old, English, live just north of London. Support Watford FC (futbol team), drink real ale. Studying Philosophy and Psychology at undergraduate level in London, in my second year.

Place on here?
Would be dabbling in writing, thinking on mechanics and perhaps experimenting with music later. Am curious on the programming front, I have close to 0 knowledge, am currently considering looking AI as an MA, but that's fantasy thinking as currently have to slog through my undergraduate thingy first.

anyhow that's me Cheesy
Gaspard
Community member

The Blackest Heart

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

hullo !

yar study'n what I'd love to study :O
DK
Community member

Personal Pencil Sharpener To Ye Gods

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 11:18:51 PM »

<is back after a break *gets reading specs on*

...thinkings to do...  fun! Smiley

NineOfHearts
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »

Hey I'm Dom, 22 year old, English, live just north of London. Support Watford FC (futbol team), drink real ale. Studying Philosophy and Psychology at undergraduate level in London, in my second year.

Place on here?
Would be dabbling in writing, thinking on mechanics and perhaps experimenting with music later. Am curious on the programming front, I have close to 0 knowledge, am currently considering looking AI as an MA, but that's fantasy thinking as currently have to slog through my undergraduate thingy first.

anyhow that's me Cheesy

Hi Dom, glad to see that you have an interest in the writing team. Right now I'm working on my story arc and will soon be posting an outline of the ideas and would be grateful for some feedback. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: