Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cross-forum thread..  (Read 3507 times)
DK
Community member

Personal Pencil Sharpener To Ye Gods

View Profile Email
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:02:26 AM »

Is such a thing possible?

To be clearer I mean a thread that exists as a sticky in more than one forum.

The intention is to have a thread that has a duality in the writing and graphic sections, for the use of begging for the production of concept art by the writers from the artists for specific things.

Such a thing might not be needed/wanted etc.. just I know as a writer I find the graphics forum all scary.. people *talking* about *pictures*... just don't understand it at all  :S

Also I am lazy and don't wish to leave the comfort of the writing forum to go see the *outside*.

Anyhow what I am really saying is we need some kind of open task list so that we might work towards goals that aid each other.
qubodup
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »

I thought the blog covered overviews: http://blog.parpg.net/

Hm.. To-do? http://parpg-trac.cvsdude.com/parpg/milestone/Techdemo%201 I guess...
shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »

well a blog is read-only for most, a forum thread much more open for discussion

i can understand such a wish, i must say though that i think i haven't seen anything like that in a phpbb3 forum yet hmm

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
maximinus
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »

It would be like cross-posting to several usenet groups, which just seems to often cause confusion.

I truly hope the name 'Xah Lee' doesn't mean anything to anybody else here, he is an infamous troll on a few usenet language groups and he cross-posts all the time. Drives people mad  Angry

Science is open-source religion
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: