Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wrangel  (Read 2170 times)
Wrangel
Community member

View Profile Email
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

Hello.

19, Guillaume, Montréal. Now, that's said.

I have very little programming skills (Python), but I learn quickly. If you really want examples, well... I do not have much right now, because I deleted fucking everything very recently. I write programs to have fun writing them mostly.

Still, even though I would like to improve my programming skills, I think I could be more helpful to build the story. I am/was (it is quite complicated...) studying literature, and even though my first langage is French, my level in English is, I think, very acceptable, and I am very imaginative. I am not very knowledgeable about Sweden or Norway, but I know Russia, and I know history quite a bit (especially for Russia, but anyway), which should help. If that is of any help, I can throw a few notes out of a guitar (advanced level actually), so I could for the music too.

EDIT : Oh, also... I do like RPG games a lot, and I like them realistic and unique. And without too much saving the whole world with a hand grenade, a broadsword and a comic relief.

I run Windows Vista or XP, depending on which computer I am on. I plan on installing some random distribution of Linux, eventually, on one of them, but that's... eventually.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 01:00:54 PM by Wrangel » Logged
maximinus
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »

Hi Wrangel

Well. your English is fine to this English teacher.

Bottom line here is what I think is the 'zero bullshit' approach. The best thing you can do for us is to actually add something. Then we also get to know more about you. So have a dig around the forums, ask some questions and then get involved!

BTW, you would be the THIRD guitarist on the team since I play guitar and I'm pretty sure Dave Matney does also.

Science is open-source religion
mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »

Welcome on board Wrangel :-)

Your help is appreciated; best way to get in contact with the other active contributors is to visit our IRC channel:
http://wiki.parpg.net/IRC
Dave Matney
Community member

29640090 naveofhearts@hotmail.com naveking matneyx
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »

Hi Wrangel

Well. your English is fine to this English teacher.

Bottom line here is what I think is the 'zero bullshit' approach. The best thing you can do for us is to actually add something. Then we also get to know more about you. So have a dig around the forums, ask some questions and then get involved!

BTW, you would be the THIRD guitarist on the team since I play guitar and I'm pretty sure Dave Matney does also.

Yup, guitar, sax, and keys.  That makes three guitarists.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: