Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hey hey.  (Read 12615 times)
shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »

That is true, but i think we also should and need be able to keep the ball rolling even if key people are unavailable at the time

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 01:40:54 PM »

I'll shoot him a mail later today. I think it's pretty common that such things take priority but we have to discuss the future direction of the programming department rather soon. My plan is to have a programming department meeting in the 1-2 weeks and try to compile a list of next steps that need to be tackled. That seems pretty important to me as two important involved devs seem to be busy for the next weeks or even months and there are a bunch of new programmers considering to get involved.
Dave Matney
Community member

29640090 naveofhearts@hotmail.com naveking matneyx
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »

I'm back.  Give me a few days to catch up, and when I do, I'll start frequenting IRC again. Smiley

That took less time than I'd suspected... see ya in IRC tomorrow, then.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:27:11 PM by Dave Matney » Logged
mvBarracuda
Admin
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

Great to see you back Dave! Been rather busy as well lately but I'm on IRC again.
NineOfHearts
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 05:51:21 AM »

I'm back.  Give me a few days to catch up, and when I do, I'll start frequenting IRC again. Smiley

Ah! We need to get back to brainstorming and fleshing out the story! I can't commit to doing a lot of work tomorrow but I promise I'm thinking up ideas!
Dave Matney
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 03:00:30 PM »

Ah! We need to get back to brainstorming and fleshing out the story! I can't commit to doing a lot of work tomorrow but I promise I'm thinking up ideas!

Yeah, I say I'm coming back, and then my work schedule changed pretty drastically (I went from a 9-5 M-F job to pulling 3 12s M-W (but only paid for 10 of it, 'cause of scheduled breaks) and then 6:30-10:30 AM Thurs-Fri)... I was a zombie for the last two weeks, so hopefully I can get back to doing things I WANT to do instead of eat-sleep-work.
Dave Matney
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 01:10:52 AM »

Just checking in.

I still lurk, and I love where the project is going.  I still have aspirations of writing music for this, I just haven't been able to write anything I've liked.

So... Yeah. Smiley
shevegen
Community member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 01:18:46 AM »

Have a look at what Soundwiller created. Perhaps you get some inspiration on it.

I think his track lasted around 2-3 minutes, but I guess 1-2 minute audio tracks wouldn't be bad to have either. (Plus, the more _different_ people contribute in audio, the better the difference will be)

Cleaning away the bureaucracy in PARPG to make our life easier.
meinmartini
Community member

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 05:55:14 AM »

Good to hear from you, Dave. Thanks for stopping by.  Smiley

Let's fight some ballerinas.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: